15 Times Kids Really Didn’t Enjoy Their Holly Jolly Photo-Op With Santa
Every year, parents bring their kids to the mall to get their picture taken with Santa. They get the chance to finally ask for what they really want, and maybe justify some of those days where they didn’t exactly make the nice list.
The problem is that kids don’t seem to always love being handed to a stranger and being told to smile. I guess having a bearded man laugh a jolly “ho, ho, ho” in your face doesn’t seem to make everyone happy. Luckily, Santa is a pro and never seems to take it personally. You know what, it can be overwhelming to meet a celebrity, can you really blame these kids?
2. Sometimes one gets upset and the other just doesn’t get what all the fuss is about
3. The face of pure joy
4. It looks as though Santa just told her she didn’t make the “Nice” list
5. Listen, he’s doing his best, but sometimes even Santa breaks down
6. “Mom, please, I swear I’ll eat the carrots if you save me!”
7. “He said a pony wouldn’t fit down the chimney!”
8. Even presents couldn’t save him…
9. Mrs. Claus isn’t much better with the kids
10. Sometimes a healthy dose of curiosity is smart, I mean he is a stranger