Don’t Adopt A Labrador Retriever. Here Are 8 Reasons Why
If you’ve ever had or come in contact with a Labrador retriever you’ll know exactly why they’re the most popular breed of dog in America.
Despite the fact that they are a fairly young breed of dog that is believed to have been recognized in the late 1800s, they were voted as America’s favorite breed of dog for 26 years in a row.
The Labrador retriever actually originated from an unofficial breed known at the St. John’s Water Dog, which is now extinct. They got their names from being working dogs in the Labrador Sea. Not only are them extremely intelligent, but they are super friendly, playful, and adorable.
Here are 10 reasons Lab owners wouldn’t want any other dog.
1) They hate to swim
2) Labrador Retrievers Are Not Cute At All
3) Labrador Retrievers Have Crazy Tails
4) Labrador Retrievers Hate Fetch
5) Labrador Retrievers Are Neither Good Looking Nor Smart
6) Labrador Retrievers Shed
7) Labrador Retrievers Are Super Mean Pets
8)Labrador Retrievers Hate Showing Affection