Here Is How To Prevent Joint Pain And Gout At Home!
Uric acid crystallization is at the root of many of the aches and pains that people face. In fact, uric acid can cause gout, kidney failure, arthritis, and joint pain. Uric acid can build up to uncomfortable levels in your feet and other joints, and if left unchecked, can cause so many problems for your system.
Here are some natural ways that you can reduce uric acid in your body to help with those aches and pains caused by this build up.
• Water is one of the first and finest remedies for flushing uric acid and other toxins out of your body. Those that aren’t fond of bland water can also consume water that has fruit infusing in it, herbal teas, and sugar-free juice.
• One of the best fruit infused waters you can use for dealing with uric acid is lemon water as they help with stopping the crystallization of uric acid. You can start your day by juicing half of a lemon and adding it to one and a half tablespoons of water on an empty stomach. Although if citric acid is one of your gout triggers, you may want to skip this to another one of these natural remedies.
• A half teaspoon of baking soda mixed with a cup of water can be consumed on a daily basis to help with reducing your level of uric acid. This recipe can also be useful when you’re dealing with a painful gout attack that came on suddenly.
• Apple cider vinegar is another health powerhouse and helps your body to eliminate uric acid. You’ll want to create a mixture of about one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar mixed with six ounces of water. Drink this before you eat.
• Tumeric contains a large amount of curcumin which is a natural anti-inflammatory and helps to protect your kidneys. Your kidneys are a natural filter for your body.
• Pineapples are high in bromelain which is another natural anti-inflammatory, but it also has an analgesic effect that can help with pain.
• Flax seeds are a final way to reduce uric acid in your body along with offering a host of other great health benefits. Add these to smoothies and other foods to reduce your uric acid.
Uric acid can be devastating to deal with when the pain in your feet is so harsh that you just don’t want to take another step.
Please SHARE this with others.